The UPTOWN Music & Arts Festival, UEG Productions, Inc. and the City of Tampa are committed to providing a space that is safe, gratifying and positively memorable for all attendees. To make this possible, the following Code of Conduct applies to all attendees and vendors to ensure that everyone can enjoy the festival!
All attendees shall adhere to this Code of Conduct:
- Be respectful. Hate speech, offensive language and/or gestures along with any excessively distracting behaviors will not be tolerated.
- Clothing with Hate speech, offensive language, offensive photos, images, or gestures are not allowed.
- Fighting, violence and the possession of firearms/weapons by individuals other than law enforcement will not be permitted.
- Uphold everyone’s inherent human dignity.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult.
- No smoking except in designated smoking areas.
- Unauthorized solicitation or vending is prohibited.
- Any illegal activities are still illegal on our premises and are subject to corrections.
- Most importantly, enjoy yourself!
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO EXPEL ANYONE WHO VIOLATES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET FORTH IN THIS CODE OF CONDUCT.
Yes, please bring:
- Lawn/beach chairs and/or blankets for those in General Admission
- Rain Ponchos if rain is forecast
- Bug spray
- Phones and camera for capturing memories (our social media hashtags are #UptownMusicFestival and #UptownMusic&ArtsFestival)
- Friends and family
No, please leave at home:
- Any coolers, outside food, beverages, or open containers containing liquid
- Weapons of any kind
- Pets, except for registered service animal
- Pepper spray/taser